If you have gone to the effort of organising a gathering of specialists, associates and business colleagues to discuss mutually beneficial topics, to share ideas and perhaps even consider new concepts and ideas, we can help. Our On-site Transcription Services can increase the effectiveness of your conversations producing optimum results.
Our On-site Transcription Services
The generation of organic traffic, leading to more visitors
Enabling discussion points to be raised for post-event reference
Allowing accurate press releases or informative articles to be pulled together using the transcription; this is perfect for the purposes of review, PR or marketing.
Deepening the engagement of delegates by following up with post-event reading material
The generation of same-day transcripts
Adding depth and detail to follow-up discussions and meetings
What Makes Us Different
A dedicated team with more than a decade of transcription experience, having a keen sense of language and cultural context, hence familiar with the content and markets in which you operate.
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Translation & Interpretation Company with presence in Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong
Stringent and efficient processes of transcription, proofreading and checking to ensure 100% accuracy
Keen attention to accuracy and quality to ensure intra-document and inter-document consistency
Hassle-free service experiences with no hidden costs, plus on-time and on-target solution deliveries
We offer Onsite Transcription in: English > English / Chinese > Simplified Chinese.
The process is as follows:
- The first transcription draft will be submitted three hours after the event finish. The final (verbatim) version will be produced on the following working day.
- 1-2 transcribers will be utilised depending on the duration of the event and the scale of the work required. The final price will be based upon the number of transcribers required and the duration of the event.
- For legal cases, transcriptions will be produced verbatim or otherwise in polished language, ensuring no pause fillers or grammatical errors are included.
- For speeches which involve multiple languages, the transcription will include the words provided by the interpreter (in either Chinese or English). Only one language will be used throughout the transcription.
- To allow for proper preparation, any materials for the event including but not limited to agendas, host/speaker scripts and presentation slides should be made available a minimum of three days prior to the event.
Onsite technician will tap into the sound feed.
The audio will have crystal clear quality.
Two CD-ROM copies of the recording will be provided at the end of the event.
A complete summary consisting of 5-8 pages of content, will be produced and delivered for each event day, 2 hours after the end of event.
A conference call with the writer to brief and communicate preference and expectation.